Sponsorship & Cooperative Marketing Opportunities
For nine decades, the League of New Hampshire Craftsmen has been recognized as one of the nation’s premier art and craft organizations. The League’s iconic summer arts event, the Annual Craftsmen’s Fair, draws more than 20,000 visitors from across the country each year.
Fair sponsorship is an opportunity to connect with a discerning audience that values the League’s standards of excellence, as well as those who are committed to supporting local creatives.
Our robust Fair marketing campaign reaches hundreds of thousands of individuals throughout the Northeast, and includes:
- Print ads in major publications such as Yankee, New England Home, NH Magazine, Connecticut Magazine, and Portland Magazine.
- Extensive radio advertising and interviews which include WZID, NHPR, and NEPM in Western MA into southern VT.
- Billboards on I-93 in Boston, I-95 in Portsmouth and at the Hooksett tolls.
- Months of extensive digital promotion to our social media accounts, our e-mails list of 20k+ subscribers, and Google and Facebook ads.
Multiple sponsorship levels make it easy for any organization to connect with our audience. Here are some metrics from our 2022 digital campaigns:
- 20k+ email subscribers with an average open rate >50%
- >2M digital ad impressions brought 38,000 visitors to the Fair’s Facebook event listing and our website
Partnering with the League through sponsorship benefits your business, your community and a beloved tradition that is local and uniquely New Hampshire.
Ready to begin your sponsorship relationship with the League, or verify your contact information for the current year? Submit the SPONSOR INFORMATION FORM.
Need more details first? Check out the Fair Sponsorship Overview.
Interested in a customized sponsorship package? Executive Director, Miriam Carter will be happy to work with you – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-224-3375 x1.