* Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, there is a delay in responding to jury applications and in scheduling jury sessions. We have temporarily removed the jury application form. We ask for your patience as we navigate this difficult time.*
Juried members of the League of New Hampshire Craftsmen share the distinction of being the “best of the best,” nationally recognized as exceptional artisans who have met the League’s rigorous standards of creativity, innovation and technical expertise in their chosen fine craft.
Master-level craftspeople in your medium serve as League jurors to ensure you meet the level of expertise required for juried membership. Once accepted you are eligible to participate in the League’s marketing and educational opportunities, networking and exhibitions.
Some of the most sought after opportunities include marketing your craft in the Fine Craft Galleries around the state, exhibiting at the Exhibition Gallery at League Headquarters in Concord, participating in our exhibitions at the Annual Craftsmen’s Fair, and having a booth at the Fair.
As a newly juried craftsman you join a community of your peers who, just like you, have attained a high level of expertise in their craft and are pursuing their creative goals with the support and encouragement of the League.
Call for Artists: To learn more about becoming a juried member, please choose from one of these options:
- Learn more about the Jury Process on our Jury Information page.
- Meet with a Standards representative to discuss your questions about the jury process, Guidelines and Criteria. Please email: League HQ (email@example.com)
- Apply for a Jury Session.
- If you are not sure your work is ready for the jury, you can attend a scheduled Critique Session.
Applicants must be a resident of New Hampshire or reside in a town in Maine, Massachusetts, or Vermont that has part of its town limits within ten miles of the New Hampshire border.